Thursday, February 9, 2012

Spark! - Hela Din Värld

Spark! - Hela Din Värld 2CD (2012)
Progress

Pop and EBM, is that even possible? Yes, Spark! show us how it's supposed to be done. The entire "Hela Din Värld" album is sung in Swedish, but don't let that put you away from this great release. I listen alot to bands singing in German, but that doesn't bother me. It should be the same for you with this album, just ignore the strange language and enjoy the music! If you're among the 200 lucky first orders you'll get the limited 2CD edition. The second disc includes both the 2007 album "65 Ton Stål" and the 2008 EP "Epos". Great value for money. Now I'm just waiting for a re-release of the 2009 album "Ett Lejon I Dig". Hopefully it's coming soon, because I missed it when it was available on CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment