Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Present Moment - Loyal To A Fault

Present Moment, The - Loyal To A Fault DD (2012)
Not On Label

This is yet another outstanding band I found thanks to the Violent Playground forum and the most well-written and interesting among  blogs I Die: You Die. You can download this album for free from the bands Bandcamp site (have I mentioned that I love Bandcamp before? Oh, I have? Well, I really do love Bandcamp!). But I suggest you pay at least 10 bucks for this album, even though it's free! It's easily worth it! Their other two releases are also worth downloading, but they're not nearly as good as this one! So hurry now and give the band your money! Oh btw, the music is some sort of electronic post punk with an outstanding bass sound!

No comments:

Post a Comment