Saturday, December 29, 2012

Aaimon - Flatliner

Aaimon - Flatliner (2012)
Artoffact

∆Aimon, Aaimon or maybe you want to call them Daimon? It doesn't really matter. It's another one of Artoffact Records great releases! And maybe the nicest artwork of 2012. This is the first Witch house record I actually bought. I have been dowloading a great bit of Witch house releases from Bandcamp, just to check out what the fuzz was about. I don't like most of them, but there surely is some hidden gems out there! The thing I like about Aaimon is that they have vocals. I'm not to keen on instrumental music, which most of the Witch house stuff I found has been. This CD is a re-release of a six song vinyl EP, now packed with ten bonus tracks. Great value for money! There's both Witch hous remixes like "Current (▲NDRΛS Remix)" and "Mirrors Fade (Ceremonal Dagger Remix)", and some remixes by industrial bands like "Black Cross (Dead When I Found Her Remix)", "Flatliner (Encephalon Remix)" and "Flatliner (Haujobb Remix)".

No comments:

Post a Comment