Saturday, April 20, 2013

Seven Trees - Expanding The Unknown

Seven Trees - Embracing The Unknown
(1997) Energy / Expanding The Unknown
(Re-issue 2013) Infacted

"Expanding The Unknown" is a remastered and expanded (obviously!) re-issue of Seven Trees only album, the classic "Embracing The Unknown". The new remastered sound is incredible! I loved the original album, but this version is so much better. Too bad I don't think the bonus tracks (old demos, mostly) are anywhere near the album's quality. Luckily I don't have to listen to them, the remastered album songs are making the album worth
purchasing even if you already own the original CD.
I've always thought that Seven Trees sounds like Diary Of Dreams'
evil twin brother, and I don't think it's impossible that they enjoyed Adrian's 1996 album "End Of Flowers" as much as I did.
Get this album before it's gone. Infacted's Classic Collection releases are all limited to 1000 copies.

No comments:

Post a Comment