Monday, June 24, 2013

Juno Reactor ‎– The Golden Sun Of The Great East

Juno Reactor ‎– The Golden Sun Of The Great East
(2013) Metropolis

This is maybe the first album ever that I recommend against buying the CD - get the download instead! The reason for this is that the tracks on the CD are mixed together, forming one long song. I hate that! If you buy the download you get stand alone tracks.
"The Golden Sun Of The Great East" is the Juno Reactor album I've been listening to most, lately. Not because I think it's their best album, but because of this mixing bullshit! There's three good, stand out, tracks. But they sound awful outside of the mix, missing a proper beginning and end. Fortunately I recently bought the download album as well, so now I can enjoy the songs however I want.


No comments:

Post a Comment