Thursday, November 21, 2013

System Syn - No Sky To Fall

System Syn - No Sky To Fall
(2013) Metropolis

Another System Syn album enters the "worst album cover ever" awards. I do think that the european version of "Strangers" is slightly more unpleasing to my eyes...
Just like last weeks Solar Fake album and System Syn's 2011 album "All Seasons Pass", this is an album that's supposed to be enjoyed from start to finish, without stand-out hit songs. Buy the album, but consider taking a nice picture of your girl/boy friend or maybe a nice sunset to replace the hideous artwork with! I'm just kidding, of course. Clint makes the artwork himself, and I really like that he's such a complete artist. Maybe I would like to have some different themes on his art - but this what he chooses to do. Respect!

No comments:

Post a Comment