Sunday, December 29, 2013

Ikon - Requiem 3CD

Ikon - Requiem 3CD (2013)
Not On Label

This is a compilation of 3 hard to get Ikon sampler CD's featuring rare tracks from 1994-1998. If you like the old Ikon sound, before Chris McCarter began singing, this is definately worth checking out. I like all Ikon eras, but maybe I favour the "This Quiet Earth" sound. I can't wait for the 2013 re-issue to reach me. It should be in my mail box any day now!
The first CD of this compilation "Other Side Of The Angel" was released as a bonus CD on the vinyl reissue of "In The Shadow Of The Angel" in 2011.
The second CD "Requiem" was released as a bonus CD on the vinyl reissue of "Flowers For The Gathering" in 2012. And the third CD, Crimes Of Passion - "Rites Of Burial Complete" was previously only available on the limited edition "This Quiet Earth" 2CD (released exclusivly for the European Tour Sept-Oct 2009).

No comments:

Post a Comment