Saturday, May 16, 2015

Encephalon - Psychogenesis 2CD

Encephalon - Psychogenesis (Infinity Edition) 2CD
2015 Dependent

I've had all sorts of troubles with this release. First off, I did get my Infinity Edition box almost on release day, but it was one CD short. I got the bonus CD and a couple of postcards (why are we getting postcards in almost all limited releases nowadays? It's not like there's a specific use for them, is it? Am I going to write to my mum from Ibiza on an Encephalon postcard?). The actual "Psychogenesis" CD arrived a week later. I had then listen quite a lot to the bonus CD, and I liked it a lot. The hype was on! These circumstances made the original CD a big let down. It seems that all the good songs were already on the bonus CD, and the actual album contained all the fillers... I hope my opinion will change, giving this album a bit more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment