Monday, December 26, 2011

Felix Marc – Parallel Worlds

Felix Marc – Parallel Worlds
(2011) Infacted

First of all, sorry I'm a bit late with this update. I didn't have the time to write this before christmas, so it's actually one day late. Anyway, this means it'll be two updates this week. Yay!
In my last update I recognised that I hadn't wrote about Infacted Records releases in this blog. So I have now decided to have a bit of an ongoing Infacted feature for some weeks.
Felix Marc is, as you might know, the singer of Frozen Plasma. He's also a member of my all time favourites Diorama. "Parallel Worlds" is his second solo album. It's a really good synthpop record with some futurepop themes here and there. I really like the single "The Muse" and the instant futurepop classic "The Garden Of Light".

No comments:

Post a Comment