Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Frozen Plasma - Tour Monument EP

Frozen Plasma -
Tour Monument EP
(2009) Infacted

I'm continuing the Infacted Records feature with one of my all time favourite futurepop bands. This is a very limited EP that were exclusivly sold at the Frozen Plasma / Rotersand / VNV Nation Tour 2009. If I remember it correctly, Frozen Plasma quit the tour afrter just a few shows. I don't really know why... Luckily I was able to get hold of a copy through the excellent Storming The Base web shop.
The EP contains six live tracks and two awesome remixes, "Murderous Trap (Emblaze My Desire)" and " The End - Deliverance (Moriturus)". Frozen Plasma's remixes are always an improvement on their album tracks. Therefore I urge you to collect as many as you can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment