Friday, September 12, 2014

And One ‎- Magnet (Trilogie-Edition)

And One ‎- Magnet (Trilogie-Edition)
3CD (2014) Deutschmaschine

A new triple CD? From And One, probably the most uneven band in the world? And it's good?
Yes, I'm as surprised as anybody. But this is actually a really good album. The first CD, "Magnet", is a cool modern And One album. It features som The Cure-ish guitars and a selection of good pop songs. The second album "Propeller" is my favourite, though. The theme of this CD is EBM, and there's EBM songs in almost every possible style! I don't care for the third CD, "Achtung 80", with it's 80's inspired songs. I do like 80's music - but not done today! I think I enjoy 17 of the 30 tracks featured on this box. And that's not bad, considering the 2-3 songs I like on a regular And One album.

No comments:

Post a Comment