Sunday, September 7, 2014

Miazma - Miazma

Miazma - Miazma (2014)
Gothic Music

Hell yeah! Gothic rock just the way I like it! I'm so glad that I found the finnish Gothic Music Records label. They're quickly becoming my favourite goth record label. I haven't got this CD yet, but I've ordered it on Bandcamp, so I'm currently enjoying the sweet sweet flac downloads. The album's supposed to be some sort of best of compilation. I don't really know, Miazma are totally unknown to me. I just bought the album on a hunch. The music is the sort of goth rock that everybody will tell you sounds just like The Sisters Of Mercy, but it really doesn't. Sure, the band wouldn't probably been here if it wasn't for the Sisters, but that doesn't make them clones. Check it out. And be fast about it - currently there's just 65 copies of the CD left!

No comments:

Post a Comment